Wunda Chair - Advanced
- Start date:
- Course duration: 2 days, 8 hours per day
- Course cost: $747.50
- Participants will build on the basic exercises and learn how to adapt and vary them.
- How to cue exercises well and how to correct clients
This course builds on knowledge developed from Wunda Chair 1. It offers advanced exercises for core, arm and leg muscle strengthening. The Wunda Chair is versatile and exercises can be performed lying, sitting, and standing on the Chair, as well as from positions to the sides of the Chair.
Participants must have completed Wunda Chair 1 plus 40 practice hours.
ON COURSE COMPLETION
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Perform and teach advanced exercises on the Wunda Chair confidently and safely
- Adapt exercises in a studio environment to satisfy a client at a relatively high level or with respect to various client pathologies
- Have a good knowledge of adaptations and modifications
- Apply good sequencing
- Receive a certification of attendance (providing student has attended the entire course)