Wunda Chair - Essential
- Start date:
- Course duration: 1 day, 8 hours
- Course cost: $350
- Participants will learn a variety of exercises and how to adapt and vary them
- How to cue exercises and correct clients
This course develops knowledge around the myriad of exercises that can be performed on the Wunda Chair. The chair is versatile and exercises can be performed lying, sitting, and standing on the chair, and from all sides of the chair. The chair is extremely useful for leg alignment and balance training. Participants will learn how to teach an array of excellent exercises to strengthen the core, arm and leg muscles.
Participants should have completed our Basic and Intermediate mat courses. It is also useful to complete Reformer 1 prior to undertaking this course.
ON COURSE COMPLETION
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Perform and teach exercises on the Wunda Chair confidently and safely
- Have a good knowledge of adaptations and modifications
- Apply good sequencing
- Receive a certification of attendance (providing student has attended the entire course)