Principles of Pilates and Mat Pilates Level 1
- Start date:
- Course duration: 5 1/2 days, 8 hours per day.
- Course cost: $1500
The course includes theory, observation, practical and teaching practice.
- Pilates principles
- Theory and practice of postural analysis
- Movement analysis
- 49 separate basic Pilates exercises
- Modifying exercises
- Class content and structure
- Rehabilitation applications
Every good Pilates programme needs to begin with a strong foundation in matwork. The Stability Plus Pilates course helps build excellent sequencing of exercises. We teach how to rehab all kinds of injuries with an experienced physiotherapiet and master Pilates instructor. You will learn how to cue properly to get the best out of your clients. Pilates is an excellent tool for rehabilitation, general fitness and core strengthening.
Course duration, 5.5 days, 9am - 5pm.
Open to everyone. We strongly recommend that students have a basic understanding of Pilates and have previously attended Pilates classes.
ON COURSE COMPLETION
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand, perform and teach the basic exercises confidently and safely
- Have a good knowledge of adaptations and modifications
- Apply good sequencing
- Receive a certification of attendance (providing student has attended the entire course)