Principles of Pilates
- Start date: 02 May 2020
- Course duration: 2 days, 8 hours per day
- Course cost: $750
COURSE DATE 2020- May 2nd and 3rd
This course introduces the principles of Pilates, Basic anatomy, physiology and theory. Develop your skills in postural analysis and stability assessment. This, or equivalent, is the necessary precursor to entering the Mat and Reformer courses.
Course duration, 2 days, 9am - 5pm
This course is run twice annually.
Open to everyone. We strongly recommend that students have a basic understanding of Pilates and have previously attended Pilates classes.
ON COURSE COMPLETION
On completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Pilates specific Anatomy and Physiology
- Understand and teach the Principles of Pilates and adapt exercises safely and effectively
- Learn about common pathologies and how to exercise safely
- Provide a grounding to move forwards onto other Pilates courses